Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friday 5th June 2009

After work, went over to Tampines 1 find Sister . She lied to me that she had off work . When I went there , She told me she cannot knock off yet . So I went in to chat with Mr.Koh(Her Boss) and Ah Long :) I swear the 2 of them are very funny . Make me laugh until stomach cramp. We ate Prawn Noodle but it was too awful that we threw it away after eating few mouth . Sister off work at around 8pm plus so Mr Koh, Ah long, Sister and I went coffee shop to La-Kopi . Haha !!! Went off awhile, went to meet Baby at my house downstair. Watch television all . 11pm plus , Huina, My sister, Baby and I bus-ed down to Giant . We decided to eat Steamboat. So we went there to buy the ingredient :) Finish eating , slack awhile . 3am plus, Baby and HuiNa bus-ed home.



6th June 2009

Mum cooked Steamboat today :) YUMMY!!! Wait for Baby to come over as he went Singapore Post to do something . When he is eating , I went to bathe and prepared . Bus-ed back to his house, he pack some clothes for tomorrow because we are going gym :) Back to my house and eat steamboat :) Finish eating , we bus-ed down to E!Hub for movie session :) Had Super Dog for Supper . YUMMY !!! Slack awhile and went in for our show, Drag Me To Hell !!! Overall the show is nice but the sound is too loud . Make me nearly deaf . Cab back after the show :)













7th June 2009

Was suppose to go gym but Baby forget to bring his track shoe and he is wearing slipper . So we had no choice but to give it a miss :( Mum cook Curry so we ate it . At night, we order FKC for dinner :) 9.30pm, Went Baby house slack awhile then back to my house :)

No comments: