Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15th June 2009

Today is my last day at Accredit HR Consultancy . I felt so relief because I had finally left this ghost place. Have not been really happy working at this company. But all I will Miss is My 2 Sales Manager and 2 admin . I will miss the time where we chat together at Msn . The drawing that Uncle Tay drew on Msn, that make us laugh like nobody business. Miss having lunch with my 2 admin also. But I am happy at my new place too :) We still can meet up for lunch :) Take care !!!

14th June 2009

Baby and I wake up at 10.30am. Prepare and wait for My family and Brother to get ready . Off we went to Paramount Hotel for Dim Sum. Meet 2nd Auntie and her family straight at there . We had Dim Sum at 11am and ends at 3pm. This is the first time I had Dim Sum for so long. Is like having wedding dinner. My cousin was so angry that he asked the Manager to come and wants to lodge a complaint. The Manager knew that their service was not good . So he offer us free dessert. After that home-sweet-home. Slack at my house awhile and cab-ed back to Baby house . Had dinner at his house . Bus-ed back my house after that :) 12am, Baby went home.

13th June 2009

Went Healthzone with Wanrong, Sister and Baby. It was so fun :) Before that, went interview at Bugis . Sister accompany me :) After that, meet Baby and Wanrong at Bugis Train. Went in until 5pm and went off . I realise that I had become very fat :( I must exercise already. Train-ed back to Tampines . Accompany Sister for her Medicure and Pedicure. After that, went home for dinner. Hui Na came to meet us . Around 10pm plus, Bus-ed to Bedok for K-session :) Everything ends at 3am. Cab home . Baby and Wanrong stay over at our house :)

































































































































































































































No comments: