Friday, June 19, 2009

16th June 2009

Had a dating with Baby . Just Baby and Me :) I loves it . Hehe !!! Went Baby house to meet him first . Wait-ed for him to prepare then we train-ed down to Raffles Place . Baby thought he will be able to get his pay but the Manager told him wrongly . So Baby and I trained down to Marina Square. After walking around, we decided to had Pariss for Dinner. Y.U.M.M.Y!!! We start eating from 5.30pm and ends at 8.30pm . WOW!! We had dinner for 3hours . Haha. We went to shop around also to digest our food . We went to the small arcade and play-ed a game . I dont know how to describe . Didnt manage to get any toy :( Train-ed back to Tampines after that. Wait-ed for Sister to off work and went home together . 12am, Baby went home :(

17th June 2009

My first day working at a new office. I love the environment and people compare to my previous company. There is only 3 worker in the office include me :) But I am still working at Golden Mile Tower. So as usual , I had my breakfast and Lunch with my 2 previous company admin :) Miss them so much . They also told me that the Auntie which is selling Malay food Miss me alot and wants me to had lunch at her stall today . Haha !!! She is so cute :) Ends work at 7.30pm. OT !!! Bought food home. And And And , I more things. My parents when oversea for Holiday . So the house only left My Sister, 2 Brothers and Da Sao . But my Da Sao and Brother also went overseas. So only Left My sister, Brother and I . Everyday when I reach home , I had to Hang the clothes, Fold the clothes and Iron . My stupid sister only put the clothes into the washing machine. She is an I.D.I.O.T !!! Hahas , Feeling better now :)

No comments: