Wednesday, June 24, 2009

20th June 2009

Currently, I still loves my new job. I get to learn lots of stuff. During weekdays, I will be at the Company Office which is at Golden Mile tower. I will do some accounting jobs and filing jobs. During weekends, I will be working at Manpuku which is located at Tampines 1 Level 3. Try it if you have not :) I am making sushi at there . So far, I had learn to make all kind of sushi expect for handroll. Promise Baby that, the next time he came Manpuku, I will treat him the sushi that I make for him :) My only off day is at Friday . So I will only be free on friday, which means lesser time to spend with Baby :(

24 June 2009

Happy 25months Anniversary Baby !!!! I am glad that we are still together when so many things had happen in the past . I did not regret forgiving you when you had done so much things. Till now , I am really really very happy to be with you . You had seriously make my days . When I am moody, just by seeing you , make me feel very happy :) Although you are not my first boyfriend, but I wish and hope that you will be my last :) I hope that we will still be together till the day I past away . Baby, I really loves you alot :)

No comments: