Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Trust is faith.
Trust is something you believe in.
Trust can only be true between people who really trust each other.
Lies go no where and no one can go far with out trust.
Trust is a war between the heart and the brain.
Im scared to trust now.
I had my trust broken many times before.
I was left a broken girl.
I still am broken inside.
My trust cant be broken again.
So dont ask me to trust Cos I don't know if I can do it.
Im really scared to trust.
I told myself , I should give you one last chance and to trust you again . Many people also told me that you did really Loves me , you wish you could cherish me . But from the incident which had happen that day make me knows that you are still the same . You lie to me . Just a little stuff and you lie to me . Actually when you told me that was your brother's, I did really believe you and this is not the first time I ask you those stuff belongs to who . But after that day , when i realise you were lying to me , my heart hurts. It hurts alot and alot . But i cant do anything anymore . I dont know what else can I say , what else can I do . This will be the last chance I will give you . No more . I still Loves you like how I do . Really !!

No comments: