Monday, May 25, 2009

22nd May 2009


With Marcus . I am glad with are fine :)










With Bestie . It been a long time since I last saw him :)












I Loves the 3 of you. Friend Forever:) I LOVES ALL OF YOU :)






























Dont know why Baby stand so far from me :(










Cousin (Mum God-Daughter also), Brother, Da Sao and Mummy :)














Make a wish

Our Sushi Cake :) Pretty ??
Happy 18 Birthday to me !!! I am legal to watch M18 show(sound like a retard). Open a chalet with Baby, Stella and Sister as our birthday are close to each other . Before that , went work for halfday . Malay stall auntie treat us Nasi Bryani . Both my admin and I went to Singapore Flyer. Boss gave us the ticket . Actually he should be going with us , but he is occupied with some stuff , so he give it a miss . We asked our saleman to join us , but he was too busy too. So end up, only the 3 of us went . But still, we had fun. We are VIP !!!! We had the whole cabin by ourselves and free 1 cup of cocktails. The scenery in the afternoon is not very nice . We want to get ticket from Boss again and we go at night . This time round, I will probably go with Baby . *Romantic* We had only small cup of cocktail but my face was red like a monkey butt . Haha !!! Cab to MRT station and train down to Tampines 1 . Bought 1 top for Wanrong . 2 top for Sister . A Burberry wallet and TopMan top for Baby . Hope they loves the birthday present :) Went back home to help Mum . Then Shiwei, Sister, Baby and I took cab down to check in . Our hand was so tired due to the heavy stuff we had to carry . Went cheers to buy Charcoal, Drink, etc. Start BBQ-ing . Family member and Friend start to turn up at around 8pm plus . Had lots of fun I swear.

Thanks Shirley Darling, Jonathan, Xian Eng, Keith Bestie, Marcus, Xiang Ding and Friends, Ken Ho, Dong Han, Chen Hong, Andy, Huina and Friends and to people who had turn up but i didnt name .I LOVES YOU ALL !!! ALL OF YOU MADE MY DAYS :)
I am very very happy to see Shirley Darling . Miss her so much . She become prettier too :)
Specially Thanks to HuiNa and Friend who had bought the Guess Bag , I loves it . Shiwei and Friends who had bought the Birthday cake. Stella Jie who bought Bio Essence whitening cream for me :)
23 May 2009




Stella and Baby Birthday cake :)



















Celebrate Baby and Stella advance birthday today :) Sleep until 11am plus . Watch television and fall asleep halfway . Haha !!! 3pm plus , Bathe , Make up and all . Went E!Hub to walk around . Bought a drinking game for Stella as Birthday present :) We also went Fairprice to buy Tidbits, Drinks and some food for tonight BBQ . Back to Chalet . Start BBQ-ing . I am the Chef of the day and Samuel is my assistant . Haha !!! Not as much people as the first day . But still, we enjoyed our days . At night, Play card game and drink . Around 1am plus . Wanrong is back and we celebrate his 21st birthday for him :)
24 May 2009

Happy 2 Years Anniversary Baby :) It's been 2 years since we are together , time passes really fast . I dont know how long can we be together . I dont wish to think of the future of us . I dont know if we can really last . But for now , I just want the both of us to be happy . I dont want to think of anything else . During the past 2 years , I had drop many tears for you , I hope it is all worth . I hope you will really cherish me and your last chance . Is not that you are not a good boyfriend in my heart or mind , just that you loves to lie , I hate it . When we are first together , I thought you will not lie to me and be faithful to be because you said you hate people who lie and you had been hurt before and you know the feeling of being hurt . But I was wrong . I just hope that you wont lie to be anymore . Because if the next time you lie , we will never ever be together again. I loves you a lot . I hope you are . I am really very very happy to be with you . Hope you are too . Hope you like the necklace I gave you :)


25 May 2009


It is Baby's 19 birthday . After work, I went Tampines 1 Urban Writes to buy a notebook and Birthday Card for Baby. He wants a notebook to write all his school works so I bought 1 for him . A birthday card , which I drew some stuff and wrote some words in it . I am really glad that he loves it . Especially the card :) Went Sakae Sushi for dinner . I want to treat him but he said I had spend too much on his present and dont allow me to pay :( Walk around Tampines 1 . Went Young Generation . He had alway wanted to buy a pillow because his house that dirty and smelly pig is very disgusting . So we look around and he made a very very long decision on what to get . Finally , he bought a Elephant Bolster . Very Very cute :) Went arcade for a while then back to my house :)
26 May 2009
My saleman , treat both my 2 admin and I lunch . A birthday treat :) Actual plan was to eat buffet, but it took too much time as our lunch had only 1hour . So he brought us to Raffles Place Out of the Pan for lunch :) Another Salesman was suppose to tag along but he was too busy , so he give it a miss . We wants to ask him bring us to Boozer Room as a birthday treat :) The food at Out of the Pan was delicious . Recommended to all reader :) They wrap the food with crepe . YUMMY!!!! Then we had the dessert too . I had Banana Spilt Boat . On the bottom, it had 1 waffle, the Banana and some sauce, above the Banana there is another waffle and on top of the waffle, there is 2 ice-cream . Oh My God, It Is Super Duper Yummy :) Next time bring Baby go eat also :)

No comments: