Monday, May 18, 2009

Nothing is going smoothly for me . Relationship, I seem to lose confident. I don't know what happen . Is it me being sensitive or unreasonable. It will soon be 2 years we had been together , but she is still the problem between us . Don't you think so ? I am tired of it already . You knew it too . Those messages was the 1st year present you gave. 2nd year, were those memories of you and her ? I hate this kind of anniversary present . It hurts me . How many years must we go on with her surrounding us ? Keeping all those stuff are you going to tell me that you are still loving her , missing her and missing those happy memories ? You wish that she can be back at your side ?? I dont know . Maybe it is true . It seem that I am the third party in this relationship . I am breaking the both of you up . What do you want me to do ?? Am i such a horrible girlfriend ? I had done my best to maintain this relationship . I thought that we can really be very very happy because she had finally left in this relationship but it seem that I am wrong . She still exist . The misses you had on her, the loves you had in her, the happy memories you had with her had start to build a wall between us . You seem to be so near to me but your heart is so far from me . What can I do to had your heart back ?? What else can I do ?? Haix...

Work, I start to hate my current job. I hate the colleague, the working environment and Boss . This is my first time seeing a boss who doesnt had his own decision . Who dont act like a boss . She sweet talk and then listen to her all the way . I dont respect you at all because you dont act like you are a Boss to me . Example my pay . You change and change and change . First you gave me 5.5 buck . Then you increase and gave me 6 buck . Now you give me basic of 1000 when she keep irritate. Why just cant you make the decision ?? Just ask her to Shut her mouth and dont say this anymore , you had already make the deicision ?? 1000 is just too little dont your think so ?? You think i really come in at 10am sharp and go off at 6pm sharp ?? I did do OT too . First time you tell me , you dont want to give me basic . Never ever want . So okay , just use punch card. Now i want use back punch card but you dont allow ?? What The Hell is this ?? You said you want to cut cost , so you cut my pay ??My pay is already so little . Why cut mine . I just ask for another 200 buck . Hello , just by every month saving that 200 buck can help you ?? Might as well cut the ghost salary . Each cut until 800 basic . You will save 2000 buck a month ... See the difference ?? Are you stupid or brain-less. Haix ... I wanna find a new job and leave my current job as soon as possible . I couldnt stand this kind of Boss anymore . I dont wish to see his face too .
People, if you had job intro me , Kindly message me or whatever . Just tell me ... Thanks :)

No comments: