Thursday, May 14, 2009

This fews days had been meeting Baby :) He will alway come my house and do his homework . Whenever he come , he will do something . But i am not gonna reveal, if not he will be killing me . Haha !! Nothing much to blog actually . Nothing happen recently too . Peaceful . Had been chatting with Jemaine this few days too . Will meet her up soon too :) Next week is gonna be a busy week . Cause my birthday is near . Lot of things to prepare for my Chalet . People who I had invited, pleass try your best to come :) I hope Shirley, Fanglin and Affia can really come because it's been a long time since I last saw them .Take this time as a gethering too :) Next Monday or Tuesday, gonna meet up with my Ivor and friends for dinner . Hopefully they wil be free . Wednesday going Town with Hong to get Baby Present . Hopefully , Hong wont go and tell him what I am gonna get for him :) Thursday, gonna had dinner with my colleague . As an advanced birthday celebration . Friday, work halfday as Boss is gonna treat me eat lunch :) Lots of thing i wanna get, hopefully I can get it by August :) All is Facial Product .


1. Amway vitamin E . It will help reduce my face and leg scar . Also good for my health .
2. NK Spray . Jemaine is using it and she find it nice . I hope she can get it for me from her boss :)

3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Also Jemaine is using it . She find it good . So i am gonna get it.


4. Estee Lauder
Smoothing Creme Concealer. Never try before. Wanna give it a try

5. La Mer Night Cream .









6. SK2 Whitening Source Clear Lotion. I want to be white . I am black :(












I think that is all . Not much actually :) I will faster get it soon . Hope my dream come true .... Haha !!!

No comments: