Wednesday, April 01, 2009


Saturday went to watch movie Confession of a Shopaholic with Huina, Shiwei, Sister, Wanrong, Kenho, Bingqin, Xianeng and Baby. Before that , went over Baby house to meet him. Meet Shiwei and Huina at Mrt Station . Over to Clarke Quay, Baby workplace to eat . Had lots of food. Overall , the food is so-so only . Not really nice . The environnment is dirty and smelly . Finish everything at 6pm plus . Train-ed back to Tampines . Bought ticket and over to Tampines arcade . Saw ZhenChao and Justin . 9pm plus , went over to century, went to buy snack before we go inn for our movie . Didnt wait for Sister they all as they were late . Huina went out to pass them the ticket when they reached. Overall , the show is funny and awesome :) Worth watching . Play pig game nearby my house . Then they went up to my house to continue . Slack till 3am plus . Home Sweet Home.

Although my birthday had not reach . It was like 1month plus before the day arrive, but i receive my birthday present already :) It was given by one of my salesman at my workplace . Hahas!!! So kind of him to give me 4 Martell . Of course , i am also kind enough to take it to my chalet and share it with everyone who came to my Birthday Chalet:) People who are invited please come !!!! Haven really start to invite actually . Hahas !!!!!!!





No comments: