Friday, April 03, 2009

1st April 2009


April Fool Day today. Did anyone of you get trick or did you people trick anyone ? Xiangding wanna to trick me but i did not fall into his trip . I know he was lying to me . Hahas :) Try harder next time . Had dinner with my 2 sales Manager and 2 Admin . We had lunch at 11pm plus . That was the earliest lunch i had . Hahas !!! Went East Coast Sushi Tei but it was close and only open at 12pm . My salesman thought is was a April Food Trick . Hahas !! So we went VivoCity Sushi Tei . They order lots of Raw food and Seafood but i couldnt eat . So i order others . Chatting , Gossip . Laughing like nobody business . I loves having lunch with them . They are just so funny :)
2nd April 2009
Had McDonalds Breakfast . Salesman treat :) Had Sausages McMuffin with Egg . It was yummy . Someone was staring at me when i was ordering . But who cares . He/She didnt ask if we want breakfast when he/she is going down to buy. So wait long if you wish i would ask you :) Was so full that we had lunch only at 3pm plus. Hahas !!! Didnt eat much during lunch too . Ate 1 egg prata and we order Indian Rojak to share :)

No comments: