Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Every problem just come right at the same time. Relationship and Studies. Yesterday just had a bad argument with Baby . I dont know what i did wrong . I dont know what is wrong with this relationship. It is because of me or because of you that cause us to be in this situation ? I have been trying hard to let you have my trust , but i fail . It is because i am still not that good ? Or to you , i am very flirt ? You , asking me to to trust you , forget the past , but how when there are still girl messaging you ? Is it my fault to be so angry yesterday ? Telling me you are not flirt , but how do you want me to believe. I am tired of worrying if you did message with girl , meet up with girls, sweet talk with girls. I dont know how long can i take it . What do you really want me to do? Do you want me to hack care you , let you do whatever you want ? Or do you want me to just dont trust you, let you do what you want ? Or do you want me break with you ? Telling me that you are faithful when come to relationship, it is all just lie. If what you doing now is what you called faithful , then i can said it is veru unique. I am waiting for your answer:'(


Check out my DAE result . It is unsuccessful . Dont ask me why , i dont know why too . I choose 5 course, and it is all rejected ? How can this be , i dont understand , really dont understand . To people who hate me , you should be feeling happy now when you seeing me in this state , just go on laughing . I dont care . So , is my future gonna just stop here ? I dont know what to do . I hate it . Hate being stuck and dont know what to do next . Whatever it is , i am just going to work first. I am a real failure :'(

Not in the mood. Sorry to friends if i didnt reply your message . Dont feel like talking. Wish to be alone for a moment :'(

No comments: