Tuesday, February 10, 2009







Work Work Work , Everyday working . Every Tuesday and Thursday after work still got tuition . So sian man !! Worst still , i am like 1 week 7days , i only get to meet Baby on weekends . Sometime he even had to work on sunday which mean we only mean 1 day a week . It is just simply torturing me . Last time , we was like seeing each other everyday , how am i going to get use to this life . Forget it , earn money is much more important now . Today at work was like so bored man !!! Anyway people , i will be opening chalet during my birthday . I know i announce too early , my birthday is on May which was like around 3 more month . So so long . Baby, Sister, Stella Jie and I will be celebrating our birthday together . We will open 2 chalet . OH MY GOD , i am so looking forward to it . Hahas !!!
Having the same nightmare almost every night . I was like waking up in the middle of the night crying . I thought i had forgotten the incident but i realise that i hasnt . I am still thinking of it , worrying of it . I hasnt given get over it . That incicent is still bothering me . I never realise that she was still the problem between us . haix .When can i really stop think of it . When can the nightmare stop haunting me . Haix.

No comments: