Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY PEEPS!!!! How do you people decided to spend your valentine ? To me , it is my Grandma birthday so i have no choice but to go do her celebration . Baby is joining me too , as Mum asked :) So we will probably spend our valentine in the morning or afternoon :) What did you people receive from your loves one ? To me , Baby gave me a fake roses with 2 couple bear , it was cute but the bear was a little out of shape . It was the gift before Valentine arrive . When the clock strike 12.00am, Baby gave me a Couch Wrist Pouch . I loves it a lot :) I bought a GUESS? Watches for Baby , hope he like it . Sis accidentally said the price out so like , he knew it . Forget it . Not gonna share the price . If peep wanna know tag me or message me :) One more things, I will give 4 of my close friends a gift . Although it was not an expensive want , but is the thoughts that count . Hope you people will like it when you all receive it :)





No comments: