Sunday, February 08, 2009

Went Jeryl and Stella friends Birthday chalet yesterday with Baby . Before going in , we went E!Hub . Dinner at NewYorkNewYork . Went in around 8pm plus. Sing birthday song and cut cake . Went back to the room to play games . Germaine came so Stella , Germaine and I went to the balcony to chat . Talk alot and we went in the room to continue chatting and also gossiping :) Loves talking to them !!! Meet up often . Then the 3 of us play card game loser had to drink . Germaine was so unlucky and she keep drinking . She drink very little because she dont like Vodka Mango, she said it taste like medicine . Hahas . Home Sweet Home around 1.30am .


I had to admit , sometimes i really missed those time we were together . We were so close last time and i share everything with you and you even told me alot of things . You know how i feel . So whenever i am feeling down i will find you and tell you all me sorrow . I feel safe to tell you because you will keep it by yourself and not tell anyone . There is times i really wish to contact you back like giving you a call or message but i dont have your contact . Was happy to heard that you actually did try to contact me too . Now i have your number and you had mine , i hope we will keep in contact and be as close as last time . You are the only friend who will understand me, Share my sorrow and laughter with me :)

No comments: