Monday, February 16, 2009





Went Baby house to meet him before heading to Grandma birthday dinner. Baby cook food for me . And every dish he wrote a small note . Is so sweet of him :) I LOVES HIM ALOT !!! He cook too much until i couldnt finish, so i ask him to eat too :) Rest awhile and watch television. 5pm plus , Baby went to prepare . Then he accompany me to buy roses for my pretty ladies :) Took cab to Tampines Mall as Baby said he dont feel like taking bus -_-''' Walk around and went to buy cake for grandma :) Went my house downstair for dinner . The food is not really nice . Finish eating around 10pm plus . Meet Stella, Jeryl, Ken, Wanrong and Huina nearby my house . After much decision, we decided to go Jazz Pub. It is fun but when going home, something bad happen . He freak me out and i cried . I promise i will never go drinking with him anymore.
To my girls, Hope you all loves the gift i gave . Although it is not a expensive one but it the thoughts that count. Hope you all will hang that bear somewhere :) Have fun with all of you . Hope you all also .

No comments: