Friday, June 06, 2008

Okays peeps , sorry for the late update because I AM SICK !!!!! I was about to go school , then suddenly i feel that the whole house is turning , and going to faint OMG !!! So i faster sit down and wake sister up . She asked me to go and rest , acutally wanna go school de , but i am really feeling unwell and feel like vomitting , very xinku , jiu went back to rest . The feeling really suck man !!! Till now , i am still not feeling well , will still feel giddy but just that dont feel like vomitting . Even when i am here blogging , the whole screen is like turning . I feel like a patient , lie on the bed , sleep , wake up eat , bathe then went back to lie down and sleep . Everyday routine . So bored , but no choice , lying down is the only way i will feel not giddy . Hope i faster get well man .. Gonna rest le .



Get well soon my godson , ZhanQing !!!!

No comments: