Monday, June 09, 2008

OKays peeps !!! I am back :D Sorry for the late update . My giddy was recovering . I should said . Thanks People for the care . Loves you people *muack* F.I.N.A.L.L.Y when to school today =X Friends thought i act sick but people , I AM REALLY SICK . IS TRUE OKAYS !!!!! When math remedial and chem remedial . Home sweet Home after that .
I know you are angry . But what for sia ?? We were just playing only lorr . We did also called back you and ask you if you want anything . We are not that heartless , we just want to play with you what , What for angry and so serious about it sia . Forget it bah .. Actually thought that you are actually not that petty but i guess i am wrong . You told me before that you like to hang around with us instead of your last time friend because we wont so easily angry . But dont you think that you are that kind of people ??
Many things happen during this few days . Something happen one night that let me really heartbroken and disappointed with you . Thanks Cousin for telling me all those things to let me be clear and did not do foolish things . More Thankful to Baby for being there for me . Most thankful to my darl , for telling me the the information and comfort me . Really Thankful to all of you *Loves*
I know you feel irriated when we start calling you . But it is because we are worry for you . If we hack care you , do you think we will even bother to call you ?? You just dont understand how we feel . You should know that you are not like other people that can go out till very late , you also have your curfew . Hope you know . Mum will be worry for you , dont you think of her when you went home late ?? How worry will she be ?? I know you have grow up and wish to went home late . You can went home late , but have your limit . The time is already so late you know . Do you think we wish to make thing big or ugly ?? Is you force us to do it . You said you want us to trust you , but in the first place , did you tell mum where you really went ?? Hope you think it carefully and dont do it again anymore .

I dont know what i really did wrong that make you dont talk to me , attitude to me . Telling me to not hide things inside , share it with you but you ?? Hiding it inside also . It will just make me start to hide it inside too .Hope what you said you will do it okay ?? Hope we will last long bah . LOVES YOU :D



DARL , I BLOG LIAO !!!!! Hehe :D

No comments: