Sunday, June 01, 2008

I am tired !!! I need a break . When can i be able to solve the problem . I just cant be happy . Sorry !!!! LEAVE ME ALONE BAH .

Sorry Baby , i just cant make myself to smile . Is not i dont want . I dont wish to go and think , but the problem is not solve yet , it just cant make me feel any happy . I didnt told you what she told me is not because i dont want , is just because i know tears will start rolling down if i start to tell you . I dont wish to let you see . I keep everything inside is just because i dont wish to see you sad . SORRY !!! I seem to be a burden to you , i dont know why , you seem to look very stress this few days . I dont know why . I just cant stop making you worry for me . I am just a failure , a bad girlfriend . I AM SORRY !!!! I know you hurts seeing me like that , but i dont you will hurts more if i cry in front of you . I will just try to be happy in front of you . SORRY !!!


I hate to be alone , when i am alone , i will start to think of the problem . I really cannot do anything , i will just keep thinking to see if i can do anything to solve . Hais !!! People STOP telling me to stop thinking , when the problem is not solve , i just cant stop thinking . Start to think of that night scene , i just cant stop tearing . Seeing you like this , see your sad and disappointed face , i know i did something that hurts you and it hurt me too . My heart are deeply hurts . once again I AM SORRY !!!

No comments: