Monday, June 23, 2008

Long time since i last blog .... Just summarise what i did this few days . Went to work with Baby on Friday , Saturday and Sunday . Was tiring , perspiring like hell !!! Had a big quarrel with Baby , i know it is my fault . But i dont know why , he dont want to talk to me . I have no one to turn to , i felt so helpless at that time and so , I HURT MYSELF !!! Yesh , this is the first time i hurt myself ..... Whatever it is , everything is over le and we are fine :D I STILL LOVES HIM ALOT !!!!!



School reopen TODAY !!!!! So bored .... Lack of sleep !!! Went to bus-stop and a mosquito or fly kiss my neck and face . Fuck !!! Get new time table and it start from today . Then bla bla bla ... After school went to Bubble Tea shop and went back school at 2.30pm for Physic Mock Test . Confirm , gurantee , plus chop chop will flunk this paper . So damn difficult and teacher still says easy .... Home Sweet Home after that :D

No comments: