Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Happy 13 months anniversary Baby !!! As it was a weekday and we have school the next day , we did not celebrate . Anyway , i thanks Baby for being there for me , whether i am sad , happy , troubled , he will just be there by my side to share it with me . I felt so happy being with him . Although we always quarrel , but we will solve it together , i believe this is just a problem we have to face in a relationship . And we manage to overcome it together . I hope that you truely love me , and it is not a lie when saying you really love me . I hope that no lies from you . And you will really cherish this relationship , cherish me . And lastly , i hope that by one day , i can really trust you fully and hope you can too :D I LOVES YOU !!! HOPE WE CAN LAST LONG !!!

No comments: