Thursday, June 19, 2008


Happy Birthday to my Godson , ZhangQing :D Before that went to watch movie, KungFu Panda , with Baby . Then meet HuiNa at Tampines Mall mac . Then we went to take 15 to east coast . Reached East Coast and walk to the pit number . It is so far away lor . I walk till my leg so tired . Hahas !! Went Mac to buy ice cream and continue to walk . Saw Lam and Affia , they going to buy ice . They buy and go back le we still haven reach lorr . So long right !! Reached there , was like F.I.N.A.L.L.Y Went to play with Zhangqing . Carry him here and there , accompany him to play . He is so happy :D He become very cute and even know how to talk le . He keep molest me , touch my breast and keep want to use his tongue to kiss me . Hahas !!! So cute lorr . Whenever he do something wrong like drop his milk bottle , he will laugh until very happy . So cute la !!! 11.00pm , cut the cake . Then eat cake , talk talk . Then 12am plus , Home Sweet Home :D I LOVES MY BABY !!!! *Muack*

No comments: