Sunday, June 01, 2008

In the first place , knowing that i have make a big mistake . Does not intend to tell you , wants to settle it by myself . Telling everyone not to let you know too . But i forget to tell one person and he went to tell you , at last you still know it . You are very sad , i knows . I make you cry so sadly . I am sorry . I know is my fault , i will settle it by myself . No matter what , i will make sure i get it done by the date given and wont get you into trouble . You told me alot of things , i know i am a very lucky girl , i am just too selfish and did not think for you before doing it . I know i am too selfish to ask for more . From outside , hearing you crying sadly inside , my heart hurts . It hurts more than quarreling with boyfriend cause you are the one who is closer to me , the one who knows me well . I know you are angry but more of sad , you did not scold me . You dont know what to do too . I know what will happen if you know , so dont wish to tell you and let you know in the first place . There is nothing for me to do to make you happy , i know you wont be caring me for the next few days too . I myself also dont know how am i going to face you too . But whatever it is , what is done is done . I cannot turn it back and let it start all over again . You dont have to worry , i will settle it myself and make sure i wont get you into trouble .Lastly , I AM SORRY !!!!

No comments: