Friday, May 30, 2008

I am very depress now . I am feeling so stess . I know it was my fault to cause all this . Something happen to me recently but i am not going to say what happen , only some of the people knows . No one can help me , i need money . Only money is able to help me solve my problem . Does anyone of you have money to lend me ?? No , cause everyone is studying not working , they will definitely have no money to help me . I cant ask mum for help too , she will just scold me and maybe ignore me . Anyone have jobs to intro , so that i could at least have some money to settle my problem . I am really depress , i feel like dying , i feel tired . I know is myself that create this problem , this trouble now . hais . I really feel guilty about it . But what to do ?? What have done is done , i cant turn it back and restart all over again .

Have a quarrel with Baby too . I just dont understand what he really wants in a relationship . I just dont know what to do . He seem to be suffering being with me . He is tolerating all my attitude and everythings . Maybe let go is the only solution that wont let him suffered . I have lots of problem and trouble , i wont really go and care this relationship much . If he really feel suffering , then he can leave me . I wont blame him . I am just a bad girlfriend . I am just a failure in relationship . I cant my own boyfriend , the one that i loves most to even trust me . What to do ? Who to blame ? No one but myself . Blame myself for being so unlucky , blame myself for my attitude or anything that makes him dont even trust me . Can a relationship last long with trust ?? I doubt so . All i can do now is just hope we can last long and nothing else .

PEOPLE KINDLY LEAVE ME ALONE BAH !!!!!

No comments: