Monday, June 16, 2008

Drag myself out of bed today . So tired !!! Sister did not go school because she told me she was sick -_-''' Wait-ed for JiaJian at 222 bus stop for 30MIN !!! 7.30am he told me to wait for me . Awhile later he told me that he coming le . But 8.00AM then he REACHED LOR !!! Stupid *dulan* Went for math . Did practical for chemistry . So fun man !!! I break one test tube . I was washing the test tube , because i turn the tap too big and drop the test tube . Hahas !!! Was laughing away happily with Melinda . Miss Ang class broke totally 17 TEST TUBE :P Went outside to eat cause school have nothing to eat . Their Lasi Lemak only one egg , ikan bilis and one piece of cucumber -_- "' . Go back at around 10.45am and went to do our Physic practical . Teacher off the fan so that it will not affect our result but we were all complain hot and perspiring like mad !!! After Physic , went to math remedial . Then to Chemistry as teacher want to demo our practical with us . Went back to math again . Stay till 3.00pm plus . Home Sweet Home !!! Tired .
Jiajian . Stay happy . This is the obstacle between the two of you . You just have to face it . In every relationship , there is sure obstacle . This is just one of it . Sad is will de . But must be strong . There were be lot of obstacle for the both of you to face when times goes by . Cheer up :) It is your fault , no one to blame . If it is you , you will also be like her . So , dont ever do that again . Cheer up :D
Loves Baby !!! *missing* him :D Thanks for being there for me :)
3 more days ....

No comments: