Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last night , sometime was inside my eyelid and it hurts . So i try many ways to touch my inner eyelid to see if there is something , after trying , the pain is still there but nothing inside . Due to the thousand and billion of germs on my hands , my eyes got swollen . Go school with swollen eyes , friends was asking " You kena punch arhx " or "what happen to your eyes sia " . My answer " swollen la , never see before meh " . Lesson was boring . After school went bubble tea to slack then back to school to find Xueling Darl . Home Sweet Home after that :D Chat with Affia on Msn and she told me something which make me feel like *puking* . Told Darl and she was like YUCKS !!! Hahas :D

http://madbutcher.blig.ig.com.br/ Visit this website . But but but ... WARNING!!!! Must be mentally prepared people !!!! It is gross man !!! They are just so sick man .

No comments: