Sunday, March 16, 2008





Wake up at around 12.00pm plus . Called Sister asked her at where as i didnt saw her at home . She was already at Xiao Matt house le . So early luhh . Washed up and bathe . Daddy went down to buy breakfast for me and brother . Wanton mee again . Hahas . I finish the whole plate of mee which i usually dont finish it up . But after eating , i went to the toilet and bake cake . Hahas =X Went to use the computer while waiting for my hair to dry . 2.00pm , start to prepare . Someone called my house and brother answer . But he hang the phone without saying any words . So i asked him who called but he said he dont know cause the person hang the phone . Check the caller ID and know is Baby . Called him and asked him why he hang . He said cause no one reply when he said hello . Hahas . Talk to him awhile and hang . Took bus number 8 . Reached his house at 4.30pm . Watch the Detective Conan all the way . Went down for Dinner at around 8.00pm plus . Have chicken rice while Baby have the western food . Went back his house and watch zhou ri ba dian dang . Left his house at 11.00pm plus . Took bus 8 to Tampines Safra and change bus 28 to cousin house as Mum , Dad , Brother , Da Sao and Sister is there :D SORRY BABY FOR SHOWING ATTITUDE TO YOU TODAY . BUT I JUST DONT LIKE YOU TO SAY ALL THAT SO I WILL ANGRY AND ATTITUDE TO YOU DE . HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND :D * REMEMBER * I DONT LIKE HIM , I ONLY LIKE AND LOVES YOU :D MUACKX . I HARTS MY BABY ALOT . ONLY HIM IS ENOUGH .

No comments: