Sunday, March 16, 2008

MY BESTIE AND LOVE ONES :D










Wake up at 12.00pm plus . Called Sister and asked her where is she as i didnt saw her . She told me she was at XiaoMatt house . Wash up and brother bought breakfast for us . I ate fishball noodle . After eating jiu watch television and called Baby . Went to do my art for awhile . I need to hand in 7drawings and 2 sketches but i only finish 1 drawing . Sian . Play Viwawa with Xueling . I am addicted to Viwawa le . Nowadays keep play . Hehe :D Chat with JiaJian while playing games . And we badmouth about Baby . Told him and he was angry . But it was just a joke ma . Shall not reveal what we said or not he will kill me =X Baby dont angry arhx . We are just joking :D Whole day at home doing nothing so bored !!!!!!!!!! I am hungry le but lazy go down buy food . Lucky Mama is coming back and so kind of her to buy dinner for me :) I am off to watch MY GIRL . I am in loves with that show . Today is the last episode le . Bye peeps :)

No comments: