Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey people .... I am back from Malaysia :D Miss me right ??? =X Overall , the trip was fun . Only that i got lots of mosquito bites :( So itchy . Alot of things happen , visit many places and took lots of photo . But but but , i have accidentally deleted all the pictures so , no pictures . Sorry people !!!!! We went to visit the rice plantation , oil palm , village and even went to see fireflies . The fireflies is so beautiful . The utensil in Malaysia is so dirty , so we were always wipe the utensil before using it . The first 2 night hotel was quite fine but the last night resort was ..... OMG . So dirty man !!!!!! Reached Singapore at around 4.00pm plus . Brother came to school to fetch me , JiaJian also lobang my brother car . Went to tuition early in the morning at 10.00am . Quite tired . JiaJian bought rice for me to eat . Thanks :D End at 12.00pm , went home and rest . 1.00pm plus , eat wanton mee . I am going to turn fat le . Keep eat . Must control . Play Viwawa . Called Baby and talk to him . Evening , 5.00pm plus , eat mian xian . Normally , i eat one bunch of mian sian jiu will full le . But now , i eat 2 bunch and not full yet . OMG !!!!!! Haven my stomach turn big ?? But end up , i never go eat just bear with it . If i carry on eating , one day , I will surely turn fat de . Never ever will let this thing happen to me . Hehe :D Baby now is outside with his friend watching movie . Leaving my at home doing nothing . SO BAD !!!!!!!!! I AM SO BORED !!!!!! Back to my game le :D

No comments: