Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just back from the sport heats . I am running the 800m event for my house , Alpine . I ran the last second position . Quite shag . My wish is to be better than that . Thanks Justin for those supportive words . Morning , the 9 of us , JiaJian Stamford Xueling Jonathan Sister ChiRong ChenSeng Martin and Me was nearly late . Luckily we reach school on the dot . Hahas . Have Math lesson for 1h 30mins . Doing our Loci all the way . English for another 1h 30mins . Teacher practise with us our oral . Everyone was hoping the Miss Jew , our art teacher was not here cause everyone did not complete the assignment she gave us before the March Holiday and was fear that she will be mad . Luckily she was not here as yesterday she was not feeling well . During the 2 hours of Art period , we play Psp , talk and see pictures . Zheng Chao and me was laughing at someone . * Secret * Actually want climb gate home as Art also do nothing but then , Baby will scold me if he knew . So to be safe , better dont :) After school went home straight and prepare then go sport heats :D People , dont message me or called me . Due to the huge amount of my bill and i didnt went to paid . My line was cut off :( But nevermind , at least during this time i can save money and slowly paid . But Baby and me seem to be like drifting apart after my line was cut off . I could not message him , only can use my house phone to call him . But he seem to be busy or dont wish to talk to me . Sometime called him , awhile later he will said he will called me back as he needs to do something . It seem that i have disturb him . SORRY !!!! Or when i called him , he will just keep quiet or when i called him , he just answer then keep quiet le . Haix :( But nevermind , at least i can MIA myself during the weekend . He also wont care cause he will never miss me . It hurts me when i told him i will be going to Bintan on the June Holidays , I asked him dont miss me and he said he wont de :'( My heart are tearing . Who Knows ??? Haix haix haix ... But nevermind bah , this is how he feel i cannot stop him . Maybe one day , i never ever contact him , he wont even feel sad or miss me bah :(

No comments: