Sunday, March 09, 2008


Wake up at around 12.00pm plus . Washed up and eat breakfast . Went to bathe at around 1.00pm plus . Prepared and left house at around 4pm plus . Called Mum and told her that i am going out le . Something happened and i cried after hanging up the phone . Called Baby but he did not answer . Which make me very angry . Didnt answer his phone when he called me after the thrid calls i answered . He asked to me to miss call him when reaching. But the problem is that he should know i cannot called him . Which make me more angry . Yesterday he told me he will call me and talk to me on the phone till i reached his house but we havent even talk till 10 sentences and he hanged . Which make me really very very very ANGRY . Forget it , i dont blame him . Cause in the first place i not in a good mood . Reached his house and watch DVD . 6.00pm plus , went down for dinner . Went back his house at Zhou Ri Ba Dian Dang . Home Sweet Home at 11.00 pm .
Saying all that really hurts me . I did not always went out , instead , this was the first day i went out for the whole week . Asking me to reach home at around 10.00pm plus which actually i only went home before 12pm . Scolding me but not scolding her . WHY ???? Dont you find it unfair to me ?? Maybe is cause you know i have a boyfriend . But you knew that in the first place . Telling you the fact instead of telling you lots of lies just to went out . Am i wrong ?? I really dont know what you are thinking . You really make me day bad . You spoilt my mood . But who knows ?? No one knows i am unhappy . Haix .
Was really unhappy with you today cause of something . Alot of Why running through my mind ??? Haix . Knowing that really hurts me . Silent in the bus al the while on the way home cause i really dont wish to talk . Fake smile on my face cause i dont want you to know i am unhappy . Haix .
People , leave me alone . I just wish to be alone . Maybe all the things should me kept back inside my heart like last time . After all this things , i knew that actually nobody is there for me when i need them . Nobody knows what i really want . Haix . I am tired of life .

No comments: