Sunday, February 24, 2008




Wake up at around 12.00pm . Called Mama and asked her to buy my breakfast . Wash up and help Mama to sweep the floor . See , such a good daughter ... Where to find ?? =X Mama came back and i ate my breakfast . After eating jiu went back room to rest awhile jiu went to bathe . Prepared and left house at around 1.00pm plus . Went to Levis and bought a top for Baby the jiu went to Century to collect our movie ticket then went to Ez-link point and bought lunch for Baby. Took bus 65 to Baby house . Passed him his food and top but he seem to dont like the top :'( But nevermind bah , if really dont like jiu give people bah . Fell asleep and wake up at 5.00pm plus . Took bus 22 to Tampines Mall . Saw Yitze and Ming sheng :D Wanted to eat Sakae but the queue is so long so jiu went to the food court at 3rd floor . After eating jiu went up for our movie , Ah Long Pte Ltd . Bought Nachos set before entering the threatre . Overall , the show is funny especially Mark Lee :D The show end at around 10.15pm . Home sweet home !!!! Baby bought sore throat sweet and something funny happened . Dont wish to mention *secret* :D
Baby,
Happy 9th month anniversary . Was really happy when you said it to me yesterday when i was playing the photo hunt at Jazz Pub . Huggy Baby when he whisper it to my ear :D Loves him alot alot . Really hope our loved will last . Many things happen but I believe that every relationship have obstacle and we have face it all together . It shows how strong our relationship is . To me , i wont control you too much le . I will give you the freedom you want . I believe that if too much control to you , one day your loves to me will fade as you will feel tired . I also believe that if too much control to you , more lies i will get from you . As like what you said , when asking you why you dont you tell me must wait for me to find out , your answer is , you will attitude to me and angry me . It really hurt me after hearing all that . But still , i have to face the fact . So , just do whatever you want okay ??? No much control le . I was really happy being with you and never regret being with you . My trust toward you is still not that much as last time as you have to understand that recently that incident really hurts me deeply. It is really very difficult for me to wash it away from my mind . The worried , the fear is still there . Maybe you might think that i am thinking too much ler , but i dont know why , somehow i feel that you are still contacting her . Sorry for saying that but that is what i really feel . I cant be looking after you for 24 hours to see if you are messaging with her , if you have meet up with her . But i really wish all this were just fake . Let me have trust in you boy . I really hate myself being like that . I may look happy outside but inside , tears are flowing . Anyway , My LOVES for you are all TRUE !!! I really loves you deeply . No more lies from you BOY .

No comments: