Sunday, February 24, 2008



WONDERFUL SATURDAY :D


Us with Selena jew . My art teacher :)

He sang love song to her

So romantic luh *envy*

He even kneel down and sing to her. OMG !!!


So lovely !!!!!

Baby and me :D My red red face =XJiaJian , Stella and JiePlease do not disturb !!!!Gamling in process !!!!!! Lovely Couple =X

Baby kiss me *shy*

Wake up at 10.30am . Wash up and eat my breakfast . Lie back to bed again to rest . 12.00pm plus , JiaJian came my house , a while more chen hong jiu reach le . We start to do our chinese project . Alot of funny things happen that make me laugh till peng . 3.00pm Baby reach le . I fall asleep while they were doing the project =X Went to bathe and prepared . Left house at around 4.00pm plus to safra . Baby and JiaJian play billard , make me so bored =0 Marcus came when they were playing . After playing Marcus Sister Baby and me jiu take bus to pasir ris While JiaJian went to meet his stead . So bored at pasir ris :0 Went back safra again to see if there is table to play pool . Sad to say , it is all full . Lucky full , if not i will be bored to death !!!! Wanted to play bowling but also full . After that , went to 800plus to eat frog porridge . After eating jiu cab down to Expo . Went to find Xueling , Jonathan and Xian Eng first as they are sitting outside . Went in and huggy Stella jie :D Long time no see her liao . Sit down drink and talk talk with Selena Jew . Take photo all that . Sing . 1.00am plus , Home Sweet Home !!! Jia Jian should be fine now bahx !!! Take care arhx !!!!! One more things , Selena Jew Boyfriend is so funny man !!!! :D

No comments: