Monday, February 25, 2008

My cutie Baby !!! GET WELL SOON :D
Wake up at 5.00am . Washed up , bathe and prepared . Left housed at 6.15am . Took 168 to 222 bus-stop and took bus 222 to school . Was shocked to see Stamford so early jiu reach the bus-stop also :D Reached school and went to canteen as JiaJian want to eat Carrot cake . 7.25am , assemble at parade square . First lesson was Maths . Teacher continue to teach us our loci . The second lesson was art . Miss Jew was not here and we were all talking . Third period was Physic . Miss Toh took over us as Mr Leow is not here . Have Mee Rebos and Lontong for recess . Was so full man !!!!! After recess was English and we got back our paper . OMG !!!! I Failed . I got 5/25 . After English was chemistry . Teacher go through with us Organic Chemistry and gave us back our Chemistry Paper to check if the marks was right . Last period was Geography . Mr Chan bluff Xueling and me that he will not gave us back our paper as he havent mark finish . But end up he finished marking and gave it back to us . I PASSED !!! I got 15/25 . Yippee :D And and and ..... Baby got the highest in class . * Clap* *Claps* Walked to Baby house right after school . Wait-ed for Baby to prepared and everything . Left his house at 3.15pm . Went to Lavender ICA building as Baby need to extend his passport in order to go West Malaysia . Saw YanHui there too . Went to nearby coffee shop to eat as it was still long when it reaches our turn . I ate char siew rice . Walk back and YanHui have already number have already over-shot . Hahas !!!! Wait-ed till 5.00pm and it was finally our turn :D After everything , went back Baby house and sleep for awhile . 7.45pm , walk to school for Math Remedial . 8.00pm , remedial end . Took bus home . Went to buy my dinner before heading home . MY POOR BABY IS SICK !!!! HE IS DOWN WITH A BAD SORE THROAT AND KEEP COUGHING !!!! BEFORE HE SEND ME TO SCHOOL , HE EVEN HAVE FEVER !!!! I CANNOT BE BY HIS SIDE AND TAKE CARE OF HIM . HOPE HE GET WELL SOON . MY HEART ACHE SEEING HIM SO XINKU :( BABY GET WELL SOON . LOVES YOU !!!! In order to let Baby feel more better , i will not show temper on him and let him beat me all that without beating him back . I am such a good girlfriend right ?? Get well soon Baby . I LOVES YOU . MUACK MUACK :D

No comments: