Monday, December 17, 2007

I LOVES BABY ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!








Today wake up at around 10am plus.Wash up and watch television.11am plus,went to bathe and prepared.Left house at around 12pm plus.Went to opposite to buy food for my Baby and i bought a waffle for myself.Reached Baby house jiu eat first.After that jiu watch tv.Loves him so much.Muack muack him alot today :) 6.30pm rush home to watch Hong Xing Da Jiang.But i miss some part man.Shiat.Baby lah, so long.Hahas.Joking arhx :) Hmm.Reached home jiu rush to watch television.OH MY GOD, Luo Zhi Xiang is damn bloody handsome de lah and the korean guy dont know call what name de also very very handsome lorr.He is so cool man.Hahas.Baby,dont angry arhx.To me,you are still the best,you should know de hor :) Loves you.Muack muack.I loves my Baby alot alot alot :)
rong :)

No comments: