Monday, December 17, 2007

NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!


The furry furry handbag??wallet?? Dont know la.Hehe!!!!!!!!

The earring i bought.I know abit blur arhx =XHahas


Today wake up at 8.00am.Bathe and prepared.Left house at 9.15am.Gonna take bus from today onwards as this week i will be working at 10.00am,he cannot send me to work.Sian lah!!!!!!!! Need to squeeze lorr,but actually hai hao lah,today take bus so empty no people de :) Whahahahas!!!!!!!!!!!! Reached office jiu start to do reports.Went lunch with Monica.I have to work till 8.00PM,OH MY GOD,so LATE.Somemore today i work till 8.30pm lorr,my department de everyone go liao left me only.What The Fuck,Paiseh me leii !!!!!!!! Hahas.Joking joking.Went Tampines Mall to find Stella,Jeryl and Shiwei.Gave them eat "cheese cake" Hahas. After eating jiu go Pasa Malam walk walk.Bought a pair of star earring,Stella bought one too :) ShiWei bought a Ultraman and Adidas earring,Jerl bought a LV earring.So funny.Hahas.After that jiu walk around.Stella and I saw a furry furry black Handbag?? Wallet?? Whatever.Then there is this "auntie" saw us walk there jiu purposely take that bag up and see.Lucky she put back and never buy lorr,or not i BOX her arhx,cause left 2 only.Hahas.Shiwei and Jeryl bought a lighter. After that i jiu go buy food for my family and bought fish porridge for my korkor as he is sick and haven eat his dinner.So kind of me right??? Hehe :) Tomorrow take result liao,so scared.*Shivering* Hahas.

rong :)

No comments: