Sunday, December 16, 2007


MEET BABY TODAY :)

Wake up at 11.30am today.Was disturb by sister at 10.31am to asked me where is the file.Then went back sleep after telling her.Keith called me at 10.48am to asked me about taking 'N' level result thing.Couldnt sleep back le jiu wake up.Wash up and help mama clean the shoes cabinet.After that jiu help her wipe the tile in the kitchen. After that jiu went to eat Macaroni and eat coffee ice-cream from Hagen Dazs.YUMMY!!!!!!! After eating,rest awhile jiu went to bathe and preapred.Left house at around 3.00pm plus.Meet baby at Tampines Cinema as we are going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks.Bought the ticket then pei Baby go foodcourt eat as he is hungry.After eating jiu went to buy drink and went in for out show.Overall,the show is funny and nice :) After watching jiu walk around then take bus 65 back to Baby house.We order Pizza Hut as Baby wanted to eat.Hahas.Stayed at his house till 11.30pm and home sweet home :)


Baby,
Have alot of fun with you today although we did not go anywhere.Being with you i am very happy le :) Although those hurting word you said to me yesterday really realy hurts me alot alot but it is all misunderstanding.Forgive and Forget :) But you hurt me again :'( Those word that you told me but not true de,always bluff me :( But nevermind,i will believe you again.You better make sure the something you told me is true bah.Please dont lie again le.Dont make me sad le okay?? I loves you alot alot alot alot and you should know de :) *Misses*

Sister,
Sorry to get you into trouble, i didnt mean it de :( Sorry if i had said something wrong to get you into trouble and make you sad.I know those words that i am not confirm and said to him might really hai you bah :( SORRY.Lucky now nothing happen le :) Sorry.Forgive me !!!!!!!

rong :)

No comments: