Tuesday, November 13, 2007



BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today wake up at 6.45am,called Baby,went to bathe and prepared.Left house at 8.15am.Bring along the donut and cupcake that i bought yesterday.Message with Baby on the way to work.Reach the office,stay at there a while jiu went down to the showroom le.Lunch time did not eat anything just the cupcake.Today working at the showroom was not that fun as yesterday cause sales man more than sales girl.I talk to sales girl ONLY.Was talking to Stella Jie around 4plus.Off work at 6.30pm,30mins of OT.Brother came to fetch us and we went to fetch Da Sao.When Tampines Inter cause Da Sao want to do her watch,after that jiu went MRT station cause Da Sao want pass things to her client.After that jiu went back to find Bro and home sweet home :)




To Stella jie,
Jie,I am really Happy to have you this Jie.Read what you wrote in your blog and was happy :) At least there is someone who really trust me whole heartedly :) Like what you say maybe i think too much and cause some problem with our boys.And we must trust them.I did trust him,just hope he will believe.Like what you told me,everyone can see that because of him i have make lots of changes but most important is did he saw.Did he saw all the changes that i have made for him ??? I will not make myself sad.Like what you said,lets natural take course.If it is really mine,no matter what happened,Nothing can break us up.If it is really not mine,even how hard i try to save this relationship,how hard i try to give in,we will still be apart one days.BUT i really dont wish us to be apart.Really.Thanks for being there for me :) Only you can know my pain,my sadness and understand me well.Thanks you jie :)



To Baby,
I hope you will see this.Baby,i know sometimes i might give you attitude,I might be wasting your time,I might make you angry,I might be ridiculous,unreasonable.I AM SORRY. I didnt mean it,REALLY.I did not ever doubt your love toward me since that day after Stella and shiwei chalet.You might not believe but i just want to tell you IT IS TRUE.I can swear.You might not trust me bcause of your past or because of me,but i will give you time.Really hope we will last.I might not have time to accompany you cause i am working and you are working too,but i cherish every second every minutes that i spend with you during the weekend or when we meet for dinner.Everything i said is from the bottom of my hearts and all true.BOY,I LOVES YOU LOTSA.I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to make a cake for you.Just wait for the surprise :)

No comments: