Monday, November 12, 2007



SHAG!!!!SHAG!!!!SHAG!!!!




Me!!!!!!!!!

Guess bag that i bought for Da Sao :)


Baby is going to scold me if he saw this :x

Today wake up at 6.45am,called Baby,went to bathe and prepared.Left house at around 8.15am.Message with Baby on the way to work.Reach office,Melissa message me and told me that she is sick,on MC for one day.Today there is also a new girl here.I thought she will be a young lady and i can have a lots to talk to her,but disappointing,she is so mature lorr,generation gap.Hahas.Today my job was to stay at the showroom and look after the Christmas Tree.Was so bored and talk to the sales girl there.At least working in the showroom is much more better than in the office.Off at 7.30pm due to one of the sales girl who told me that her customer will be here soon as me to wait for her.Was talk to some of the sales people while waiting for her customer.Brother came to drive me and we went 511 to eat.After eating jiu went to buy Bubble Tea.The Bubble not nice at all de.After that jiu went bedok inter walk walk as bro want to pass something to his client.After that jiu went home sweet home.
To Baby,
I dont know why,i got a feeling that your feeling for me are fading.I dont know is because i think to much or what. Haix. Everyday we message seem to be getting lesser and lesser.The time you take to reply me seem to be getting longer and longer.This fews days you seem to be giving me attitude.Those hurting words you said,those reply i asked you. Sometime you never even answer me when i was talking to you.You seem to be not listening to me.You told me to share my problem with you.I shared with you today but your replied seem to be that you are angry and we are going to quarrel. Telling you all my problems that are in my hearts does not seem to solve instead it is like getting more and more worse. I cared for you so much,mind what you said so much,mind everything,cared everything is because I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Loving you deeply.But..............i dont know.Just hope things will get better bah :(
To Jie,
Jie,i know lots of things happen during this fews day.When one things are solve,the other starts again.I know you dont wish to cared as is will only cause unhappy and troublesome.I believe and sure that our sistership are strong.All those things wont affect our sistership de.Really wont de.Dont worry :) Just hope that you will believe bah :(
All problem kept back in my own storeroom :(
Rong :'(

No comments: