Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today wake up at 6.45am,called Baby,Bathe and went to prepared.Left house at 8.21am. Reached office at 8.44am.Went up to office to do some work,after that jiu went down to showroom le.Today so boring cause no people buy car.The showroom is so quiet.Was talking to some of the salegirl there.They are so pretty.Went lunch with Cindy and Sis.After eating jiu stay there talk talk.Around 1.40pm,we went in to the air-condition canteen to talk with the sale people as they are having their lunch too.2pm jiu went off and went to 2nd floor to put my things back and went back down to the showroom.Was talking to Cindy as i was too bored le.Off work at 6pm,No OT.Brother came to fetch us.Gave one of my donut to Cindy cause she was hungry :) We went Geylang eat Hokkien Mee.After eating jiu went home le. Missed Baby alot.Haix :( When will i get to see him leii ??




Baby,
If you think that i feel miserable or unhappy being with you,i can tell you I AM NOT.Like what i said in my tagboard,if i really felt that why must i continue to be with you,let myself being tortured right?? If i really feel that i would have left your side.But i did not feel that at all.Haix :( I am willing to change for you,change till a girl that you like.If you think,Iszit worth changing for me?? I can tell you,Yes it is worth.Change every thing for the person that i love a lots is worth.Just Hope you will believe it bah.

No comments: