Monday, October 29, 2007


NIGHTMARE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!

Yesterday night message Baby asked him what he doing.He asked me why i still haven sleep when i told him i am going to sleep.I thought him i have a nightmare,a monster eat me,so i was scared and woke up.Baby says he also have a feeling that i have a nightmare so message him.hahas.Only He Know Me Well :) I LOVE HIM.Chat with him on the phone till 3.30am and i went to bed le.Baby say i still have to work so cannot talk till so late :( Hmm.Today woke up at 6.45am,Bathe and prepared.When halfway to the bus-stop,i realised that i did not bring my Pass,so have to went back home and get.Reach work at around 9.15am.Start to do work.So Sian.Went lunch and the manager was not going of lunch as he had lots of things to do so he ask me to help him buy.Hope he will like the food bah :) Finish work at 6pm.No OT as i am meeting jiie and Baby so dont want work OT.Text baby and jiie,told them i off work le.Meet baby at the prison centre bus-stop,meet xu ren and chen hong at CPF building to go up to recuit express together to hand in the timesheet.We have to take a sticker,baby and me do something to each other using the sticker.*secret*.Being with him will always make me smile :) After that jiu go 201 meet stella and jeryl to eat.Reach the coffee shop,nobody want to eat so i also no mood jiu dont want eat le.BUT Baby force me to eat and he said he share with me.So sweet :) I am full so give the rest to Baby,I feed him eat.Hahas.After that jiu go home le.Me and sis going to Tampines Mall,Baby going to tiong Bahru.We took cab there and he alight us at Tampines Mall.Shop around while waiting for the food to be ready but nothing cause my eyes.Home sweet Home After that.



rong :)

No comments: