Tuesday, October 30, 2007


BABY,WO XIANG NI !!!!!!!!!!

Today wake up at 6.45am,Prepare everything and went out of house at 8am.Dont Have to call Baby from now till dont know cause he is not working le :( Chat with Baby yesterday till 2am like that then jiu go my lala land liao :) No Nightmare yesterday.Hahas.Reach office and start work.At work,suddenly felt very giddy and feel like vomitting.No mood to work,actually decide to went home after my lunch de,but i was feeling alright jiu never le.After lunch,went back and start to do work.Nothing to do de lorr as Melissa went to Lunch Meeting,Me and vena jiu went to sales side and talk.Hahas.Headache keep on and off,make me very xin ku :( Off work at 6pm,NO OT.Went down to wait for brother as he came to fetch us then go eat together.Went downstair saw Monica(receptiontst).She so funny lorr.Hahas.After that jiu go East Coast eat.After eating jiu go Home Sweet Home :) I missed Baby so Much. Love him lots :)





To Stella jiie,
Jiie,I will not disappoint you de.I will treasure you this jie de :) You and i have the same feeling,You know ?? I shared with you my problems.You also can share with me,Dont forget,i am a good listening ear :) If you got anything dont like about me,like my attitude or what,can tell me straight forward.I dont mind you are a Straight forward person as this is better than hiding behind my back and gossip with people about me.Thank you for being there for me :) LOve you And Baby is still the person I LOVE MOST.Hahas :)

Rong :)

No comments: