Sunday, October 28, 2007


BORING DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Today wake up at 12plus,went to wash up and eat my breakfast cum lunch.After eating jiu go teach my 2 nephew english.Did not went to meet Baby today.So shag.Sorry Baby :( My elder nephew which is primary 3 was okay when doing his work but the younger one,primary 1,keep play play play,dont want study.Cannot tahan him nor,he keep ask me to give him answer.After teaching him for an hour plus,i gave up.Dont wan teach liao.They would not be able to go to pet farm if they do not finish their assignment,so the elder was good,he finish it but the younger...He still get to go in the end luhh.At 2,they went to pet farm and only me and sis and uncle was at home.Around 2.30pm, cousin and piao sao was back.They bought me Mc-Flurry(cause i teach their son).Yes,Mc-Flurry again.Yesterday i just eat and today i am eating again.Too many Mc-Flurry = FATS FATS FATS!!!!!!!!!! OMG,I am going to be fat le la.Texr Baby but till halfway,this pig fall alseep.Hahas :) Message Stella jie and i am meeting her tomorrow for dinner maybe with jeryl too.Finally get to meet jie le.Baby dont know can make it a not as he said he might not be free.Tomorrow going to work again.Sian. Baby,I am missing you now.Love You Lots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jie,Sorry yesterday say want meet you but never.Dui Bu Qi

Rong :)

No comments: