Tuesday, October 23, 2007


HAPPY 17 BIRTHDAY SHIWEI!!!!!!

Today wake up at 6.45am,prepare everything and call Baby at 7.15am as today is his first day of work :) Hmm.Reach office and start to do things.Baby told me his job very boring cause nothing to do and his partner like to eat snake.Hahas :) Called him during lunch time as he alone go eat .Poor thing :( Find today time pass very slow lorr.Message Baby while doing my work to pei him so he wont feel that bored :) After work,NO OT TODAY,cause going shiwei birthday :) Meet Baby at Kaki Bukit Prison school that stop.When to TP that stop to find Sock Yuan and HuiNa to take my pant.Wait for sis at bus-stop.Reach inter,went CAVANA,actually want go find Affia darling de,but she is working at another branch.Too Bad :) Help them buy things at cheers.Reach there,saw Michael they all.Their hair so 'CHIO' lor.Reached there nothing to do.Then around 8plus they cut cake and make fun of ShiWei,So bad luhh :X After that jiu drink,we play blackjack,who lose then drink.Play till halfway,Baby drink too many le lor,seh seh de.Dumb.Ask him dont drink then he keep drink.Help Sis drink as she dont like the smell.Hahas.Drink the whole bottle finish jiu go find stella talk talk.Talk a lot to her and cried :'( At least feel much better :) Hmm.BY THE WAY I AM DRUNK OKAY !!!!!!


Me,Stella jie And sis.Loves them :)

To Stella jie,
Thank you lots !!! After the talk we have,i feel much more better le :)Know what he wants and Thank for telling me all the things.telling me what to do. Know that we actually got the same feeling.Will share with you my problem de.Hope you wont find me fan.You got problem can also tell me,I am a good listening ear :) Wont find you fan de :) Thank you JIE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST JIE IN THE WORLD!!!! LOVES YOU !!! :)

No comments: