Monday, October 22, 2007




LOVELY BABY :)

Wake up at around 7.15am today.Wake up late.Hahas.Prepare everything and left house at around 8plus.Was late for work for 10mins.Hahas.Start do work.Do paperwork and shredder again.Sian.Everyday do the same things.Wanna fall asleep le lorr.Clean the store again and i got cut by the thick paper again.Sian.Today went lunch at 12pm instead of 12.30pm cause i went to eat with my colleague.They bring me to a shop called Bagus.They sell yong tau fu,i ate tom yam ramen de yong tau fu.YUM! YUM! Hahas :) Pack for sister also as she cannot join us for lunch.After eating jiu go 7-11 buy ice-cream eat(dessert).Finish eating jiu go back office and i gave sister the food.I accompany her up to the canteen to eat and we saw helen(1 of the colleague there) and we sat with her and chat.After that jiu go back office and start to do work.Today do a lot of walking after lunch,keep go third floor pass them things,also good can exercise.Hahas :) Went off at 6pm and did not wait for her cause i meeting SockYuan and HuiNa at TampinesMall to pass them money as they help me buy jeans cause working no time.Thankyou :) Message Baby but he did not reply me and he called me at 6 plus plus and ask me at where.I told him i at bus-stop waiting for bus.I asked him why never reply me and he said he reply le.Dunno whose de phone spoilt.Hahas.He was so sweet to wait for me at home and pei me go meet them instead of going to the chalet first.I LOVE HIM LOTS :) Meeting him at Prison centre there de bus-stop and we take 8 to inter to meet them :) Reach there,Baby say hello to them but HuiNa ignore him.Hahas.She so funny lor.Pass them money but they dont have change as i gave them $50 so Baby help me pay first.Thankyou :) After that Baby send me home and he went chalet le.He should be at Chalet enjoying now bah and i am at home missing him :'( Nevermind,tomorrow can see him le :)












Baby,Tomorrow you will start working le.Must jia you ar.Dont eat snake ar.Must work hard ar.Hmm,must try to sleep early le hor,cannot also late sleep like last time le or not when you at work will feel sleepy no mood do things.Hmm,if cannot sleep must also try.Must eat lunch although you must eat alone.Will miss you a lot de :) Take Care of yourself ar :) WO AI NI :)

No comments: