Thursday, October 25, 2007


HAPPY 5 MONTH !!!!!!!


Today did not went to work maybe cause yesterday drink too much le,wake up feel very weak and headache.Call Baby and knew that he is not going work also,so i went to meet him :) Reach his house jiu watch Why Why Love.The show so nice.After that jiu went down buy Macdonald as Baby want go transfer money :) After eating jiu go back room and sleep.I did not sleep as Baby ask me to wake him up at 2.30pm.Scared I cannot wake up jiu never sleep lorr.Hahas.Was watching Why Why Love all the way.2.30pm called Baby but he this pig,keep never wake up so jiu never wake him up as he seem to be very tired,dont want disturb him :) Stella called and chat with her on the phone.Gossip and chit-chat with her.She went interview today but also keep ask her wait for them to call.Hahas.This friday she is going for interview again.Hahas.Hope she gets the job.She say at night will call me but never.Bluff me de.Hahas :) Talk with Baby and something happened.Dont wish to mention.*Skip*Stay at Baby house till 9.30pm,went to ez-link point eat and home sweet home :) HAPPY 5 MONTH BABY. WO ZHEN DE ZHEN DE HEN AI NI !!!!





To Baby,
Today at your house a lot of things happen.I cried.Just want you to know how i feel about you. Hope your feeling wont fade after all the things i said.From now i will trust you ,wont doubt your love towards me.I kn0w where i stand in you heart.THANK YOU.Although you might not love me as much as i love you because of you past.nevermind,i understand,really understand.As long as you love me,i am happy already.Only you can make me feel happy and happiness, NO OTHER PEOPLE LE.I will hold your hand tightly and wont let you leave me de,Hope you will also.To me,i wont give up this relationship easily de.I love you.Really love you.I never every regret to be with you.I REALLY LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!Hope you will believe.

No comments: