Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today wake up at 10.30am,help mum do housework.First i went to fold the clothes after that jiu go vacuum the floor.Actually want go mop de floor but cause mum want wipe the light jiu ask me ont mop first.I jiu walk here walk there,she ask me why i keep walk here walk there,jiu told her i nothing to do.She asked me go wash the balcony.After cleaning she take a pail of water and ask me mop the living room floor.Finish mopping she jiu ' Aiya,i say want clean the light but ask you go mop de floor.Nevermind la,next time then wipe lorr'.Finish mopping jiu help her clean her room also cause she say she want mop her room also but she cooking very xinku so jiu help her.She say i today why so guai,she say she going strike 4D liao.Hahas :) After finish doing all the thing jiu go eat.After eating jiu go bathe and prepare as i am going to meet my Baby.Miss him so much.After preparing jiu go out of house and take bus to his house.Reached his house,he said he cut his hair ask me nice ma,i told him 'huh? No different leii' Hahas :) Watch tv all the way till 7plus, actually want watch Why Why Love de,but his brother take cannot see.Went to TM to meet jia jian and jinyuan.Reach there and jia jian was dulan cause he wait very long liao.Sorry jia jian ong lai :) We jiu went yoshinoya eat.After eating,actually want go watch movie but no nice show.We jiu go arcade play.After that we jiu go Macdonald buy ice-cream.Jia jian treat me.Thankyou :) After that they jiu go home liao,me and Baby jiu go walk walk.After that Baby jiu send me go home liao.Baby now jiu go meet his friend le.I am missing him now.


At Office :)

Daryl!!!! So cute lorr :)

Before going work.

Introducing my beloves jiie :)









BaBy,Are we drifting apart??

RoNg

No comments: