Monday, May 04, 2009


Monday 27th April 2009, went to watch 17 Again with Baby . Before that, he went home for dinner first . I went home for my dinner also . Mum cook porridge, because Brother didnt help Mum to look after and it was burned. So Da Sao, Brother and I went S11 to buy dinner . Baby came up my house while i was eating to wait for me . 9pm , over to Golden Village for our show . Overall, the show is nice . So funny. After the movie, went back my home . Slack all the way till 12am . Baby went home
Thursday 30th April 2009, didnt meet Baby today because I am going Sauna and Steam with my Colleague after work . Overall, I like Sauna compare to Steam. Finish everything at around 9pm plus . Trained home :)
Friday 1st April 2009, went Baby house to meet him . Went down to buy KFC for lunch . YUMMY !!! Actually Baby dont let me eat because I had sore throat . But i beg him and he agree :) Finish eating, slack at Baby house all the way . Around 7pm plus, went back home . Bought dinner back too :) Baby slack at my house all the way . Around 10pm plus, Shiwei, Wanrong and Huina came . They slack all the way t0 6.ooam.
Saturday 2nd April 2009, went Baby house to meet him . Around evening time, went Tampines walk walk. Had Dinner at Century Square foodcourt. 9pm plus, went home . Around 10pm plus , train-ed down to Bugis drink :) Baby was Dead Drunk . Hate it when he is drunk . Took care of him . Around 4am plus , went opposite my house for supper . Brought Baby back to my house to rest . Actually want ask him to sleep over but he dont want . So 6.30am , wake him up to ask him go home . After calling for a very long time , he finally wake up and even beat me :( Idiot Baby , BULLY ME !!!!
Sunday 3rd April 2009, went Baby house to meet him . Packed food for him. Then watch Star Award . So weird about the Star Award, why didnt the small kids get award when they did announce who was in . Weird !!! Had Dinner at Baby house . Slack at his house all the way till 9pm plus and went back my house . HuiNa was at my house too . Watch 天才冲冲冲 the show is so funny . Everyone of us was laughing like mad people. Hahas!!! Ate Maggie as Baby and I was hungry :) Baby went home at 12am .

No comments: