Monday, April 27, 2009

HAPPY 23 MONTH ANNIVERSARY BABY:)

Hope Baby and I will last long long :) It will soon be 2 years since we had been together . Felt really happy to be with you . Hope you are too !!! I dont know in future, will you still tell any lies but i hope you wont anymore . It will still need times for me to trust you . As lots of things you had done in the past which make me dont know if i should really trust you . It is also quite difficult for me to trust you . I dont wish that if i start to trust you , you lie to me again . Hope you will understand and i know you will right ? :) Whatever it is , I still loves you like how i used to from the start we are together . I hope that no matter what happen in the future , may it be due to other girls or guys or other stuff that cause us to have a big quarrel , we will still not say break easily . We will solve it together and face the obstacle together . Dont say break easily. Once break , dont know if we will be together again . Dont make any decision that will make each other regret . But till now , i felt that we are really happy not much quarrel too . I loves it this way :) I LOVES YOU BABY !! HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS :)



25th March 2009, went to watch Friday the 13th with Huina , Shiwei, Ken, Wanrong, Sister and Baby. Before that, went over to meet Baby at his place . Slack all the way and went down Tampines for dinner . Meet Sister, Shiwei and Wanrong at Tampines. Baby and I went Tampines 1 Newurbanmale first to buy my slipper :) Had Fish & Co for dinner. After eating , went to buy our movie ticket then meet Huina outside Century and they went my house . Rush for our movie as we were gonna be late , went we reach downstair , then i realise i didnt bring the ticket, so had to go back again . Hahas !!! Went to buy snack and went in for our movie . Overall , the movie is really really nice . Highly recommended. The way he killed people ios really disgusting man !!! Actually we wont be able to watch as it is a M18 show but end up because the Uncle help us so we are able to watch. Thanks you Uncle :)

No comments: