Thursday, February 19, 2009



Work Work Work , i really hate working . But no choice, work is the only way to earn money. I should have consider lucky t0 have a good boss which is funny, not strict and love to joke around . He allow us to do anything like using Msn, surf the net and watch show on computer. But i hate to wake up early, bathe , prepared and work work work . Finish working , went home eat or went out . The next day same routine . Doing the same thing everyday . Wanted to change job because this job pay is low, always sit which make me growing fat which i Hate it man !!! I want a job like waiter , high pay !!! But school is starting. Very difficult to find a new job now . So i just have to stick with it . I forget when i went for company lunch and we went Sushi Tei to eat . It was super yummy !! Going back there eat next time with Baby . I LOVES SUSHI !!!

Somtime i do wonder , if one day we really break up, who will be the one to said , what was the reason . To me , if it was me, the reason for breakup will be TRUST . We are just lack of trust . I dont know why i become so emotional when we didnt quarrel instead we are happy now. We only get to see each other 2 day a week , if you went poly, will the time we meet get short or lesser ? We are like studying at 2 different area, you at Tampines and I at Woodland . How i wish that you had never ever lie to me before , you had never ever message her before . I guess we will be more happy than now . My trust towards you will be more. Till now, i still cant forget every single things that happen in the past . Tear just drop whenever i thought of it . Fear is back when nightmare appear .Will you leave me ? I dont know the answer . She might just contact you back . Your feeling and those memories of the 2 of you will be back on your mind , you will just love her back like how you used to. Sometimes i do wonder, do you really really loves me alot now ?? I couldnt get an answer. Whenever i told you my nightmare your reply will alway be the same . I and her are just friends, i am with you now. Dont Worry . ARGHH !!! Fuck , what the hell am i thinking. Just let natural take course . FUCK !!!! I am so vexed!!!!!

No comments: