Friday, February 20, 2009


Baby , if you are reading my blog, this post is for you :) My future is in you hand Baby . You are my future . I did really thought of marrying you , being with you for the rest of my life . Is that possible ? I dont know , i really do hope . I do really loves you alot alot . Being with you , i have a lot of first time . You are the first guy who brought me to the zoo . You are the first get who i bring to see my mum . You are the first guy that my mum accepted . You are the first guy that know everyone of my family. Even my grandma rememeber you clearly . You are the first guy who i had watch so many movies with . You are the first guy that really let me know what eternity loves is . You are the first guy who cook for me . You are the first guy who i really wish to married . You are the first guy i really wish to spend my whole life with . You are the first guy who let me know what happiness is . You are the first and will be the last . I loves you Baby !! Dont every leave me or lie to me okay ?? I need an answer .

No comments: